Thursday, February 2, 2017

Linda's Diet Update 2/2/17

Hi everyone!  Okay time for my diet update.  I started my diet 1/8/17 and today is 2/2/17 and I am at 212 lbs. compared to 227 lbs 1/8/17.  That is a total 15 lbs lost.  Today is also my 26th day with drinking any alcohol.  And I love and miss my evening wine!!  It is hard but so far and I am doing it so I have 4 more days to go to make it to 30 days NO ALCOHOL!  And I also plan on keep going as well.  I want to get to where I don't crave it and I can once in a while have a small glass with dinner as a treat and not want to drink any more than that.  I have a ways to go in this dieting phase right now.  Until next time Linda's Voice

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...