Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Our weekly Tuesday 7:30am Round Table Meeting



Kim kiyosaki leaded this morning meeting as Robert Kiyosaki was in New York taping for the "CNBC The Millionaire Inside" show. Kim had us read the below four articles I post on my blog. It has been what Robert been talking about all along: foreclosures, subprime mortgagess, businesses TV, etc. All the things Robert is doing.

Our numbers on the amount of player playing the CASHFLOW 101 Board Game:

Rich Dad's Coaching - 1222
Rich Dad's Education - 1057
Rich Dad's Franchising - 56 plus Sharon Lechter's Sam's Club teaching the CASHFLOW for Kids Board Game - 300

My numbers for last week playing the e-game club is 16 players total online

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...