Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Success Principles Mentorship Message # 2


Click here to purchase the book

This lesson is pretty cool. It taught me something that I never do! Need to Acknowledge your past success. We remember our failures more than our successes. The more self-esteem you have the more risk you are willing to take. Divide your own life into 3 equal time periods:

#1 - Birth to age 20

Think of things that you have accomplished, victories, etc. Like the first time you learn how to ride a bike, participate in a school play, learned how to spell a really tough word, graduating from high school, wrote an essay, etc.

#2 - Age 20 to 40

Same thing as above, maybe got the job you always wanted, relationship, house etc.

#3 - Age 40 to 60

Same as above

Then the lesson takes you to another exercise, list 100 or more successes. Boy was that hard!! At first I just couldn't. Once I read into the lesson more than it became easier.

Another lesson is to do a Victory Log daily.

What successes can you come up with? Comments?

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...