Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hey Guys! Guess What?


I have been offered a new job position at the Rich Dad's Company!!! Below is the job description:

Title: Web Designer

Department: Special Projects

Reports to: Greg Arthur

Mission: In charge of carrying out the directions and visions regarding specialized web site creations

Specific Responsibilities:

• Studies images to plan website layout
• Communicate with, understand and follow the vision for web design
• Monitors, improves, and updates the performance of existing Web sites.
• Carries out marketing policies and sales objectives through wed design and creation
• Troubleshoots problems with the Web site.
• Keeps up with changing technical standards in areas such as HTML (hypertext markup language), HTTP (hypertext transfer protocol), and XML (extensible markup language) that affect the workings of the Web site.
• Maintains the site so that it remains a valuable resource for the client and the client's customers.
• Updates information contained on the Web site or in databases linked to the site and check the links on the site regularly to insure that they are properly working
• Insures that all pages contain optimum links to the Web site.
• Checks site for bugs or other problems
• Keeps abreast of new technology, understands how to implement it, and know which technologies will enhance the special projects site.
• Carries our the vision’s size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, selects style and size of type, and arranges layouts based upon available space
• Prepares samples of finished layouts and presents those sample to the manager for approval

So I put in for today!!! Wow this is great opportunity for me! I am taking a web design class right now! I am also really scared if I will do a good job or not as I am pretty new to this. This will also be very challenging job to! I will keep you guys updated on this!!!!

Linda

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...