Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hello Guys!!!


Well first I want to say that I apologize for not posting many threads for February 2009! February was a roller coaster ride for me.

1. I started dating my ex-boyfriend after three and a half years of separation and my next door neighbor was not pleased he started harassing me and my boyfriend. I have had problems with him off and on for almost 4 years that I lived in my house. He has nothing better to do with his life and found out that he had been documenting me since the day I moved in!!! Three weeks ago he took pictures of me!! That is weird and stalking in my book!
2. Took him to court for harassing me and he contested the court papers. Ended up losing because I did not documented and documented the times he came over like I founded out he has been documented me. However, the judge kept cutting him off because he had another neighbor as a witness (a close friend of his) and brought his 12 year old daughter in court to lie for him!!! Took her out of school too! This also tells you what kind of father he is too! The judge saw how he was handling it but he was also suck between a rock and a hard spot as far as the law goes and why the harassment papers were filed in the first place. It was quashed BUT the judge told him verbally to take he heart what he had to say and that was TOO LEAVE ME ALONE! Even though it was quashed it will still be on his record and if bother me again well they will not take it to kindly.
3. After all this I decided to move as I was afraid for my safety and the neighbor made it quite clear he will not stop till I move. In the mist of driving around being upset and stressed I came across a house in my community that just put up a sign a few minutes before I arrived. It was meant to happen and I jumped on the new house! It was so much better than the other house and the neighbors there seem more friendlier than the other house. So that day rented a u-haul and my boyfriend helped me move into the other house in a few days.
4. Between moving from one house to another, found out I am terribly allergic to dust and with moving, going to school, going to work, no sleep, etc. I got sick due to exhaustion.
5. I also ended up in February a job offer at the Rich Dad's Company that got me tickled to death over!! I accepted a position as a Web Designer for Special Project Department! The timing is great as I am taking a class in Web designing right now! I have a website that I have been working on and my goal is to have it up and running by the end of summer 2009! It will be on Health, Happiness, and Wealth dedicated to serving people with weight problems, etc. As you guys know I have gone from 248 lbs to 128 lbs, that is a total loss of 120 lbs. All by going to a naturopathic doctor, doing the Weight Loss Cure Program using hormone shots, eating natural healthy foods, quit drinking wine everyday to one day on the weekend, and occasionally I don't end up having a glass, no soda, coffee once in a blue moon, herbal tea, herbal vitaims, etc.

March 1st, 2009 I celebrated my 55th birthday and I have kept the weight off for almost 4 months and still maintaining around 128 lbs and feel great. The move was the best thing to do, and I feel March 2009 will be a great month!

Linda

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...