Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Update on my Weight Loss from last year 2008.....


Okay I thought I get you guys up-to-date on how I am doing with my weight loss since last year. As you all know if you have read my older posts from 6/2008 I read the book on The Weight Loss Cure by Kevin Trudeau and start on a 6 weeks of shot of hormones and eating healthy, etc. I decided and started 1/08 to reduce my weight and I had lost some weight before starting the program. I was weighing in at 250 lbs and by the end of the year had got down to 128 lbs. That is a total weight loss of 122 lbs. But most of the time I weighed between 130 lbs to 132 lbs. Now that I have been off a year I am currently weighing in at 140 lbs and have been maintaining the weight....it is really hard but if you put your mind to it you can do it! Believe in yourself that you don't have to be that way and be COMMITTED to do it!!!!!!!

Linda

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...