Thursday, March 11, 2010

I am looking for a mentor who would teach me..................


I am fifty-six years of age and I am teachable. I want to learn web designing (I have a website I designed) but I want to make it user friendly and a great looking website. I might as well state that I have no money but I am a fast learning apprentice. I am already fairly well equipped with some basics of web designing. I just want to be more advanced. I also would love to learn troubleshooting PC environments and helpdesk skills, etc. I have my own home office and work at home Monday, Wednesday, & Fridays. I have a webcam and can do learning through that if easier...........

My website address is :

http://powerwomen.tripod.com/index1.html

Thank you and have a great day!

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...