Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Weight Loss Cure Program Part 1 Video by Kevin Trudeau

I really believe in this guy because I did this program in 2008 when I was weighing 250 lbs - 255 lbs. I grew up a toothpick and then when I was in my forties I started changing in my weight but I didn't think too much of it at the time. It was when I got involve with someone and the way the relationship was going I started drinking more than usual to deal with it. When I was feeling depressed, stressed, etc I would eat a lot and drink a lot, etc. Then one day I was sick and tired of me and was ready to commit myself to stop. I ended up losing a total of 120 lbs in 11 months. I really believe in this program but I really suggest reading his book first so you can understand what obesity is. The Weight Loss Cure Program book, you can find on www.amazon.com.



Since 2008 I have gained 40 lbs of it back and I just finished the 42 days HCG Drops to lose it again. I got 15 more lbs to go to reach my goal and I am confident I can do it as I did it before!

For part 2 - 8 video please click here................

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...