Friday, August 27, 2010

Update on my second time using HCG Weight Loss Program


I don't know if you guys remember a couple of years ago (2008)I weighted at 250 lbs. Robert Kiyosaki had introduced a book to my naturopathic doctor call "The Weight Loss Cure Program" by Kevin Trudeau. Best book I have read and decided to give it a shot. I started my dieting Jan 2008 and the book was introduced to me May 2008. I started the HCG shots June 2008 foor 6 weeks and then 6 weeks maintenance program. By the end of November I managed to get down to 128 lbs. But in December 2008 I was maintaining between 132 to 135 lbs. By the end of 2009 and beginning of 2010 I saw my weight slowly started to creep up on me. But that was my fault for not sticking with it. When I got up 42 lbs extra, I thought, NO WAY am I going back to being overweight again! So I started the HCG program again (funny two years later same month!) June 2008. I have lost 36 lbs so far and I have 6 more to reach my goal! I have no doubt that I can do it again! Once I reach my goal of 140 lbs, then I am setting another goal of 135 lbs. Can't wait! Now I am writing a self-help book on this program so I can help others to be able to accomplished what I did. I haven't seen a self-help book the way I am going to write mind so far. I am very excited to be writing this book!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like the guy above commented it is true

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...