Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Update on my continuous heathly HCG weight loss program........

Hello everyone. My daughter and her family moved to CA so she can start a business of her own. My granddaughter stayed with me 9/16/10 till 12/16/10 so she can finished out her high school semester. During that time frame saw Halloween, Thanksgiving and some of Christmas holidays together. It was very challenging for me as I cooked her breakfast everyday and dinner everyday except for some of the days she spent staying the night with her girlfriends. I have so far managed to reach my goal of 140 lbs and also my second goal of 135 lbs. Now I have been managing between 135 lbs to 140 lbs during the holidays. I will be glad when the New Year Day gets here and looking forward for 2011 to be a better year for me. My third goal is to reach 132 lbs for 2011. During 2010 I had broke up with a long time boyfriend, lost my job, and my daughter and her family moved to CA and I am alone and still have not found a job in this economy. My son will be coming home 1/21/11 and we will try to re-connect with each other.

Below are photos that my granddaugther took of be about 2-3 weeks of me stilling managing my weight program. I look forward to 2011 to get back into finishing my self help program book and publishing it in 2011!

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...