Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Flipswitch ----- Now this is interesting and you know what? I am going to give that a shot! How about you?


As you go through your day today, I want you to pay attention
to any points in the day when your focus is on what you don't
want in your life -- and in that moment, I want you to use,
what I call, the flipswitch --

When you use the flipswitch, you shift your focus from what
you don't want to ANYTHING that makes you feel good and positive.

Anything at all -- as long as it is a positive feeling thought --
keep your focus on this new thought for at least 17 seconds and
you will shift your attraction from negative to positive.

Try it!

Truly Caring for Your Success!
Dr. Robert Anthony

P.S. I teach the flipswitch and much more in "The Secret of
Deliberate Creation" and I'm including a quickstart guarantee -
find out more here...
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=MliLY&m=1f3UKmWH_SwS5D&b=iKmQA7Xt6VKZBIpflKTnxg

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...