Sunday, June 26, 2011

James Ray Arthur


I am really sad what happened to Jame Ray Arthur......................can you imagine everyday what he thinks about? I attracted this like Joe Vitale says (I will be a little bit in your face, Yes you attracted this, etc.)........I really hope his friends and Bob Proctor is supporting him..........what a waste to put a guy like him in jail. We all have choices and know the risks, etc. James Ray we all make mistakes and it is too bad that just because 3 people died that they needed someone to blame and pay for it for the choices those people made.....even though I am sure you are looking at this never happening again....sorry folks I do stand by James Ray Arthur....because if those 3 people who made the choices kept going even though they knew they could have stopped, if did stop would be alive and realized they couldn't have handle it he wouldn't be where he is now.......another thing that sucks that human nature when someone has lots of money (in the event of a death) lets take it from them, etc...........just like if a police officer gets killed the person who did it will be crucified but when a human person gets killed and the person who did it gets it get off pretty easy.......where is there justice in that???????

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...