Friday, September 30, 2011

Can You Handle The Truth? (Article by Robert Kiyosaki COR)


Most people don't want to hear the truth. They want to hear…what they want to hear.

In his latest Conspiracy of the Rich bulletin, Robert Kiyosaki talks about the hard truths regarding our economy…and your retirement.

Can you handle the truth? Don't miss this important post.


"I hate the truth when I realize my life isn't the fairy tale I've dreamt of. I often wish life were easier. I wish I didn't have to exercise. I wish I didn't have to wash dishes after eating dinner. I wish I looked like Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt. I wish I could eat pizza and drink beer five nights a week—and still look like Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt.

But that is not real life, and the truth is that life can be pretty cruel, if one cannot handle the truth."

– Excerpt from Robert’s Conspiracy of the Rich bulletin.

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...