Wednesday, March 20, 2013

This article below is a MUST KNOW before you start a business!

Ten things to be certain of before starting a business
(I have started a Linda's Pet Sitting Services and I am going to review  my business!)


Join Dr Demartini in his ground-breaking seminar, The Breakthrough Experience, Miami: March 23 - 24; Houston: April 6 - 7; Toronto: March 30 - 31; Calgary: April 20 -  21, 2013
 
Breakthrough Experience
 
To open the door to powerful business operations, ensure you have an affirmative answer to the following 10 questions. If you answer no to more than 3 of these then you would be wise to find a way to turn every no to yes to enhance your power as a business builder and leader:

1. Does your business provide a service you value and are inspired to deliver to the world?
2. Do you value yourself, your vision, your employees and your customer's dominant buying motives?
3. Do you provide your services at fees that offer true fair exchange?
4. Do you know how to determine your customer's values and what makes them make decisions?
5. Have you developed the art of communication in terms of your customer's highest values?
6. Are you setting your business goals congruent to your highest values so as to achieve and build momentum?
7. Is your life and business vision, model and strategy crystal clear?
8. Do you have a high value on building wealth and accumulating a fortune?
9. Do you know your own business strengths and areas or forms of genius?
10. Do you know how to govern your distracting emotions on your way to achieving your business dreams?

The Breakthrough Experience is a powerful 2 day program designed to assist you to clarify what exactly it is that you would you would love to do with your life and how to turn that into a meaningful career or a successful business. It is packed with valuable insights not only addressing how to manage and turn business challenges into opportunities but also the important principles and tools to assist you in managing and implementing the action steps required to get your business dreams and plans into motion and momentum.

Take action on your business idea today and join Dr. Demartini at the Breakthrough Experience and learn how mastering the principles of maximizing human potential, mastering the art of communication, appreciating and valuing all aspects of yourself, your teams and your customers can transform your business destiny. Discover how to see setbacks as stepping stones so that you can take your vision, your finances and your business life to the next level of wealth, power and influence.

Remember the last event that changed your life? Get ready, there is another one coming!

 
Book Now
 
 
What others are saying about the
Breakthrough Experience
 
 
"I attended the Breakthrough Experience two years ago and my life has changed in so many ways. I struggled with stressful situations in my business that were overwhelming me. Now I see these situations as valuable feedback that add to my business. I am eternally grateful for this change in perspective. My business income has grown, the quality of my management and staff improved and if I am asked is there a correlation with having done the Breakthrough Experience, I say without a doubt yes." -
Annabel Cilliers

"I did the Breakthrough Experience in 2003 and at the time worked in an PR agency where I was extremely unfulfilled. At the Breakthrough Experience I became really clear on what it is that I wanted to do with my life and as a result proceeded to take action steps to set up my business. Today I run my own business in events and without the clarity of vision and learning the how to of achieving goals that Dr. Demartini taught in the program, I am certain that I would not have had the courage to follow my dream and experience the success I do today." -
Frank DuPlessis


Read more Testimonials
Follow Dr. Demartini on your favorite social networks or visit our website on www.DrDemartini.com

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube Google Plus Pinterest
 
 
Upcoming Events
 
 
UNITED STATES
 
 
SEMINAR - The Breakthrough Experience
March 23 - 24, 2013 / Miami


2 Inspiring Days. Where Leadership Begins.

VENUE: Hyatt Regency Coral Gables
TIMES: Saturday 8am - midnight; Sunday 9am - 7pm
COST: US $1,299 New Attendee; US $599 Repeat Attendee

BOOKING:
Sales@DrDemartini.com or call +1 713 850 1234
Add this event to my calendar
 
 
SEMINAR - The Breakthrough Experience
April 6
- 7, 2013 / Houston

VENUE: Hotel Derek
TIMES: Saturday 8am - midnight; Sunday 9am - 7pm
COST: US $1,299 New Attendee; US $599 Repeat Attendee
EARLY BIRD: Until Mar 22 US $1,199 New Attendee - SAVE US $100; US $574 Repeat Attendee - SAVE US $25
COUPLES: 5% off New Only

BOOKING: Sales@DrDemartini.com or call +1 713 850 1234
Add this event to my calendar
 
 
CANADA
 
 
SEMINAR - The Breakthrough Experience
March 30 - 31, 2013 / Toronto


VENUE: Park Hyatt Toronto
TIMES: Saturday 8am - midnight. Sunday 9am - 7pm
COST: US $1,299 New Attendee; $599 Repeat Attendee

BOOKING: Sales@DrDemartini.com or call +1 713 850 1234
Add this event to my calendar
 
 
SEMINAR - The Breakthrough Experience
April 20 - 21, 2013 / Calgary


VENUE: Marriott Downtown Hotel
TIMES: Saturday 8am - midnight. Sunday 9am - 7pm
COST: US $1,299 New Attendee; US $599 Repeat Attendee
EARLY BIRD: Until Apr 5 US $1,199 New Attendee - SAVE US $100; US $574 Repeat Attendee - SAVE US $25

BOOKING: Sales@DrDemartini.com or call +1 713 850 1234
Add this event to my calendar
 
About Dr John Demartini
 
 
Sent from the Demartini Marketing and Communications Office, South Africa DI 1764 / USA
 
 
Demartini Institute, 2800 Post Oak Blvd Houston, Texas 77056 United States 1 (713) 850-1234
 
 

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...