Monday, May 13, 2013

Magnetic Monday - Limiting Beliefs (and our first guest!)

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
Company Logo

Magnetic Monday - Limiting Beliefs

 
 
Hey Linda Engelmann,

I am so excited to have my first guest on The Quantum Success Show.

I had the great pleasure of interviewing Natalie Ledwell from The Inspiration Show, Mind Movies and author of Never in Your Wildest Dreams.
 
Interesting Image
 
We had a great discussion on Limiting Beliefs. She gives a great story, where she was before (totally struggling financially) and how she is in total abundance now, because she shifted a limiting belief on money.

She also gives great step by step advice on how to clear a limiting belief.
 
I hope you enjoy this episode as much as I enjoyed taping it.

Much love,
Christy
 
P.S. To find out about Natalie's new book Never in Your Wildest Dreams click here now.

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...