Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Are money problems really thinking problems? Article by Dr Robert Anthony



For most people, their life is controlled by their thoughts about
money. But if we are in Alignment and in the Flow, how could money
be a problem?

Many of us are motivated by the desire for success. What is
success? Success is a concept - an illusion. Without a "story" we
are always successful wherever we are.

I have never seen a money problem that did not turn out to be a
thinking problem. I used to believe I needed money to be happy -
even when I had a lot. I was often stressed out that something
terrible would happen and I would lose all my money. I realize now
that no amount of money is worth that kind of stress.

If you live with the uninvestigated thought that you need to pile
up money to be safe and secure, you are living in a hopeless state
of mind. Banks fail, stock markets crash, currencies deflate,
people lie, break contracts and break their promises.

If you live in this confused state of mind that you need to pile up
money to be safe and secure you can earn millions of dollars and
still be insecure and unhappy.

Some people believe that fear of not having enough is what
motivates them to make money. But is that really true? Can you be
absolutely certain that without fear as a motivator you wouldn't
make the same amount of money or even more?

Who would you be and what would happen if you never believed that
"story" again?

Once I understood and applied the principle of Alignment and Flow, I
began to notice I always have the perfect amount of money for me
right now.

A clear mind is in the Flow. It knows how to live, how to work,
what emails to send, what phone calls to make and what to do to
create what it wants without fear.

When you understand this you begin to realize you have all the
security you wanted money to give you in the first place. And you
will also notice it is a lot easier to make money from this position.

Today will bring you a new awareness, a lesson or a manifestation
that you are making progress - IF YOU LOOK FOR IT!  No matter how
large or small, please record it in your Evidence Journal. It will
only take a few moments and will AUTOMATICALLY put you in the Flow.

Truly Caring for Your Success!

Dr. Robert Anthony

P.S. Many thinking problems are rooted in low self-confidence, I put
together a presentation for you about how you can create unstoppable
self-confidence in as little as 7 days
Click Here to watch it now

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...