Monday, August 5, 2013

Magnetic Monday - Law of Release - Christy Whitman

Magnetic Monday - Law of Release 

 
 
Hi Linda Engelmann,
 
In this episode of The Quantum Success Show, I discuss the Law of Release.
 
Releasing things in our lives is not always sexy or fun, but it is essential in bringing something different or new into manifestation.

 
John Assaraf and Christy Whitman
 
 
I discuss forgiveness and how it is a release, and also how it works in alignment with the Law of Release.
 
I also discuss how we drain our energy, and how this is all tied in with the Law of Release.
 
Releasing is an essential part of manifesting. When we let go, we make room.
 
Let me know what you are willing to release in order to bring in more of what you want.
 
Much love,
 
Christy

 
 
P.S. Do you want help implementing this information in your own life for free? There are many coaches that are trained by the QSCA and can help you implement this information and attain your goals and visions. There is no cost or obligation and you can have a trained coach give you a couple of free sessions. Click here to sign up.
 
P.P.S. I love bringing you information and inspiration to help you create your desires each and every Monday. What would you like me to cover for future Magnetic Mondays? Click here and let me know!

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...