Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Huffpost Healthy Living - weight loss story by Justin and Lauren


I Lost Weight: Justin And Lauren Shelton Lost More Than 500 Pounds Together 

 

Name: Justin and Lauren Shelton
Age: Justin: 27, Lauren: 26
Height: Justin: 6'0", Lauren: 5'5”
Before Weight: Justin: 592 pounds, Lauren: 341 pounds
How I Gained It:
Justin: I started gaining weight after a sports injury toward the end of middle school that prevented me from staying active. From there, I just continued to gain until it snowballed out of control.
Lauren: I have always been such an emotional eater. I turned to food for comfort, whether it was happiness, sadness, anger, stress or excitement that I was feeling. However, I started gaining weight rapidly my freshman year of high school after going through some personal issues. Over the years it continued to pile on until I reached 341 pounds. Eventually, we just accepted that we were overweight and stopped caring.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE..

 

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...