Thursday, June 11, 2015

Thought you guys might like this: Your Guide to Passion and Success

Today, I was planning to discuss overcoming fear with you, but something wonderful came up and so we’ll discuss fear in our next email.
I often tell you your thoughts and words can be your greatest asset, but what about your passion? So many start-up businesses credit their passion for pulling them through the hardships and difficulties of starting your own small business.
Let me be clear… you do not have to be passionate about your product. But, you’d better be passionate about success. My first business was a Velcro wallet company. I had no passion for wallets, but I did have passion for business and success. Imagine you actually found a product you were passionate about. How great would that be?
I recently met with one of my favorite online entrepreneurs, Anik Singal. Anik reminds me of myself… he learned a lot from his early success and even more from his missteps. His personal lessons have turned him into a great entrepreneur and a great marketer.
Anik just wrote his first book called "Circle of Profit". In the book, Anik shows you exactly how to take what your passionate about, and turn it into a very lucrative online business. This book shows you that's way easier than you think. And building a business around your passion is extra rewarding. There is a feeling that you're making the world a better place.
Anik will be promoting his new course soon, so to introduce himself to the Rich Dad community he has decided to offer you his new book FREE! You can get the hard-copy shipped to your house, or for the next couple of days, you can download it for FREE!
To making life better,
signature_robert.png
Robert Kiyosaki

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...