Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Health Article: 10 Toxic Household Items You Should Throw Away Now

10 Toxic Household Items You Should Throw Away Now

Published Aug 5, 2014
Alycohen 
By Aly Cohen, MD, FACR, Special to Everyday Health

Could your choice of shampoo or cookware be harming your health?
As a rheumatologist, I am often asked why patients have developed a particular autoimmune disease. I take a holistic view of their illness, so I inquire about the patient’s stress levels, diet and exercise patterns – and any chemicals they may be exposed to. This helps me better understand the role their environment may play in their  health.

Health Article

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...