Sunday, March 18, 2018

Step 4 ~ Create Vision Board and Life Statement

Law of Attraction Planner (frederik@secretmeditations.com)

Today we diving in to Step 4 : Create Vision Board and Life Statement. This is the most important step i learned from the Book " Thinking and Grow Rich " from Napoleon Hill.
 Let's hear from Lesli on how she completed step 4 in the planner:​​​​​​​

Step Four is one of my absolute favorite steps to do! This is where I hadstrong feelings of gratitude and appreciation for things that hadn’t happened yet, but I know will come into my experience! First, you will need to create your Life Statement. Using the present tense, I wrote the details of how I wanted my life to play out. Using all five senses really helped illustrate how it would feel to accomplish what I was writing. This was VERY FUN! My imagination ran completely wild; I was picturing it all happening in my mind, and it felt as though I was LIVING IT. What you write should be fun to read every single day. The idea is to read (with intention) your Life Statement in the morning after waking up and at night before sleeping.

Every day, as I read my Life Statement, I am feeling genuine gratitude for it as if it already happened. This really puts me in the best of moods! Visualizing is very powerful and it truly solidifies your goals. To increase the power of visualization, the Life Statement is paired with a Vision Board. Both of these tools combined provide a one-of-a-kind order to the Universe, in where you are expressing to the Universe what you would like to “order” for yourself in life.


Image

The Vision Board is a special tool used to help clarify, concentrate, and maintain focus on specific life goals. The planner is so awesome that it actually equips us with a section where we can create our vision board and have it with us at all time. In this section, you display images, words, and phrases that represent what you want in life. Like I said, it is like you are placing an order to the Universe to bring to you all that is on your Vision Board. The key is to only choose images and words that make you FEEL GOOD and inspire you. You should be able to see your Vision Board every day and feel totally grateful and happy for it’s content. I LOVE spending time in the mornings and nights to look over my Life Statement and Vision Board. Sometimes, I look at a specific item on my board and visualize myself already having it. Other times, I like to look over all the items I have on there and feel the abundance of having them all.

Image

The great thing about the Vision Board is that you can put both short-term and long-term goals on it. One suggestion the planner gives is to select our top goals and make those images the biggest. I love this, because being focused on the most important goals allows for clarity. When viewing the Vision Board, it is important to feel excitement and appreciation for all things on there, as if you already have it. This tool has really transformed my life! I am already seeing the synchronicity of the events leading up to what I have on my Vision Board. It is SO MUCH FUN! I look forward to seeing my dreams come true and creating new dreams as I achieve them!

by Lesli Baker

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...