Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Maltese Style Baked Macaroni Recipe

  1. Crunchy on top, yet moist in the middle, this is a favourite dish in our home. In many households this dish is traditionally made with a mixture of minced meat (ground crumble),  usually both pork and beef mixed. They then bind it with eggs – I used tofu instead which did a great job.  Cheese is added, which also helps the mixture to bind – I used my own homemade cheese, but use whatever you wish.    I have veganized this dish so that it is not only cruelty-free, but cholesterol-free too !  Over the years, I have made different versions of this, and it just keeps on getting better and better – I made this yesterday, and we devoured it. It’s crazy delicious and packed with so much flavour, it’ll put a smile on your face, and I warn you, you will definitely be going back for seconds – may be even thirds.  Let me know what you think once you have made yours !  Meantime, go make, bake and Enjoy.

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...