Sunday, June 28, 2020

From the Desk of Linda's Voice Blog - Article from Robert Kiyosaki - How to have confidence like a superhero


I am CONFIDENT.

I have faith in myself and my judgment.

You don't need to have all the answers to be confident. Instead, base your confidence on the knowledge that you can find the answers you need

Ground your confidence in the knowledge that you are working towards a noble purpose - fulfilling your unique purpose in life. 

As you focus on working towards your goals you will gain wisdom and experience, and this will increase your confidence even more. This increased confidence will enable you to take on the next challenge in your life.

Knowledge constantly put into action creates the confidence of a superhero.

Be your own superhero,
Robert Kiyosaki

P.S. If you can’t base your confidence in knowing where you can get the answers you have, then let me help. Take this quiz. It will match you with the perfect teacher that has the answers YOU need for YOUR situation and dream.



No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...