Friday, July 6, 2007

A Message from Kim Kiyosaki!!






For me, independence evokes a sense of deeper responsibility and self-awareness. It also reminds me of the personal sovereignty that Robert and I believe so strongly in. It's the premise of my book Rich Woman and what I believe at my core: That no one should be dependent upon a government, company or family for their financial well-being. It's up to us. I can't tell you how many times I've reflected on Robert's rich dad's words to him... “You're never really free until you're financially free.”

In talking with people around the world, it seems that reaching financial independence is only a part of the process. It's keeping that freedom – by growing your wealth – that is key to long-term financial freedom and personal sovereignty. One way to help maintain independence is to ask yourself, “If I could change anything about myself what would it be?” In other words, don’t become complacent. Constantly work to improve yourself. It's natural to allow ourselves to fall back into old and unproductive habits – especially if we haven't surrounded ourselves with people who believe in the same things we do. I am constantly asking myself, as I hope you do, 'What would I change?'... and how can I start making those changes?

Here's a trick to get past mental blocks that has helped me: Remember that 'anything' can mean exactly that – ANYTHING!

So as we celebrate our many freedoms and our journey to life-long financial independence, I challenge you to ask yourself... Can you make the changes that will enrich your life? Are you willing to? Do you have what it takes – education, commitment, strength support from those around you – to make it happen?

If you do... you are well on your way to true financial independence... Enjoy your Independence.

- Kim

Click on the Title and you can view the Independence Packages!

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...