Monday, July 23, 2007

WOW!!! Our IT person John Seiferth at Rich Dad has met Jack Canfield, author of Chicken Soup Book - please read his reaction


Rich Dad Underground
Take 100% Responsibility For Your Life

Posted: 20 Jul 2007 06:08 PM CDT

After my lowest day in a few years yesterday, the rebound was quite exciting. I had the opportunity today to meet Jack Canfield, co-author of the Chicken Soup books, speaker, educator, and star of The Secret. I have been a fan of Jack's since I saw The Secret last year.

Yesterday I bought Jack's book The Success Principles and signed up for his private, 21-day mentorship program (free btw). I got exactly what I needed. The first lesson in the book is that in order to move forward, you have to first accept 100% responsibility for your life and the choices you've made up to that point. Boy, that grounded me really fast. But it was exactly what I needed to hear. Now I can begin moving forward.

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...