Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Pisces Horoscopes 3/5/08


I KNOW THIS IS CRAZY I CAN'T HELP IT! I LOVE ASTROGLY!!


Wednesday, Mar 5th, 2008 -- You may be able to see what you want, but it's like you're outside a closed store, looking through the window. There are so many goodies and it's frustrating when you cannot put your hands on them immediately. Instead of getting hooked by the impossibility of the situation, collect the images for future reference. You are planting seeds that will grow when you water them with action later on.


THE PART THAT GOT ME WAS COLLECTING IMAGES FOR FUTURE REFERENCE, AND THAT I PLANTING SEEDS THAT WILL GROW WHEN YOU WATER THEM WITH ACTION LATER ON!!! I AM GOING TO WRITE DOWN IMAGES I SEE THAT I WANT AND WRITE WHAT ACTIONS I NEED TO TAKE TO MAKE THEM HAPPEN!

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...