Tuesday, September 2, 2008

3 Day seminar – last “live Robert” event of 2008 - "How To Predict THE FUTURE"


"How To Predict THE FUTURE"

A 3 - Day Seminar with Robert Kiyosaki October 24th to October 26th Scottsdale, AZ

We are currently working on the brochure to send out to our database of customers.

In September of 1981 Robert met with Dr Fuller. In 1981 Robert's life changed, My life changed because of my future changed. My future changed because I found the answer to my question:


"WHAT CAN A PERSON LKE ME DO...TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD?"

IN 1981 Robert was a manufacturer with factorie in Korea, Taiwan, and Hawaii. In September of 1981 my career as a manufacturer ended and he became an educator because he could foresee the economic turmoil the world is in today.

During the 3 - Day Seminar Robert will focus on topics that includes:

1. How to Predict the Future
2. How to Create Your Future
3. How to Print Your Own Money


Price $5,ooo US
Special Discount for early regitrations
Contact Greg@richdad.com
First 200 to register will receive a copy of Grunch of Giant


No comments:

From the Desk of Linda's Voice Blog