Monday, November 10, 2008

Good Morning Guys! 11/10/08




Wow can you believe it? Thanksgiving isn't here yet (but it will be shortly!) and Christmas Decorations are up in the store, and radio stations, and TV commercials!!!! I just put my Halloween Decorations down!!!!!! LOL

One thing I am grateful is my health and the weight I have lost since I started making changes in my life. Going from 243 - 245 down to 134 lbs as of 11/9/08 has been a challenging road and a great road to take. You learn so many lessons about process and what you can handle and push yourself to do, etc. I definitely would not trade this for anything. 2008 has been a great year for me, all about personal growth that really was needed. I have confidence I will make my ideal weight for my height and bone structure to 132 lbs! If I can do it so can you! I am the proof for losing the weight the healthy way.

I now have my goals written down for 2009 and I will be assisting in Jayne Johnson's Goals Setting Workshop with one of our Advisors Blair Singer (SalesDogs.com) 2/7 & 2/8, 2009.

Love,
Linda

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...