Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Robert Kiyosaki Seminar October 3 Day 10/24, 10/25, & 10/25


I signed up to volunteer for the event and I thought it was the best event Robert has ever done!!!. It was so exciting to see the long long line of participants waiting impatiently to get their name badge and get started. It was a mad house! You have to have been there to experience the participants excitments!

During the three days I learn about the Mandrake Mechanism, (I wasn't understanding it from the "Creatures from Jykell Island" book till it was explained at the event by Kim Kiyosaki and Blair Singer!) the Federal Reserve System, (which I really honestly didn't know much about) The Dollar Crisis, PERT (Planning, Evaluation, Review, Technique), Synergetics, the dymaxion map, to name a few that I gathered while I was there. We even had a call in from G. Edward Griffin, author of the book "Creatures from Jykell Island along with Richard Duncan who wrote the book "The Dollar Crisis"!!!!

What I gathered is that it centered around issues and opportunities that are occurring in society right now. The federal reserve, the environment, the shrinking dollar, inflation, recession, investing..... and to realize that at my age I had no clue about and should have had years ago!!! This is the beauty of attend Robert Kiyosaki's events and having the advantage of working in his office. The learning never stops and I most certainly don't want it to!!


Right now at www.richdad.com Coming Soon is the three set DVD on How To Predict The Future you can purchase if you have missed the event and/or to tell others what is going on in our world with the economy!!!

Also check this out "Rich Dad Underground" for another volunteer's feedback on what he got out of the event

Linda

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...