Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I Am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I had a great Thanksgiving vacation and I forgot what it was like to eat tons of food before I started my weight loss program!!! It is really amazing after the hormones shots for 6 weeks and the 6 weeks maintenance program what is does for you! It really does set you body to where you will burn body fat faster like you were a kid again. I ate food like it was going out of style for a couple days and I only gained two pounds and I have already lost it in 3 days!!!!! I am still weighing 130 lbs. Getting the book "The Weight Loss Cure Program" by Kevin Trudeau was so worth it and doing the hormone shots was also so worth it! It was the best thing I ever did for my health.

Linda

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...