Friday, January 8, 2010

I received the Rich Woman Community News email yesterday



Rich Woman Community News

Dear Friends,

I hope you enjoyed the festive holiday season and are looking forward to the near year and new decade!

At the end of each year, Robert and I take stock of our progress over the past year and set new goals for ourselves for the coming year. I encourage you to do the same.

Like most people, you may create health, relationship, and professional goals, and that’s great. Make sure you also set financial goals for yourself. If you are new to investing, your goal may be to educate yourself to the point where you are ready to purchase your first asset. Or you may already have an asset and want to buy or create more, or get more cash flow from assets you already have.

Now that we are into a new year, keep your eyes open for new opportunities. We’re going through a time of great change, and while that can bring challenges it can also bring opportunities. There’s a saying that “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” So prepare yourself now to take advantage of the opportunities that 2010 has to offer.

On behalf of myself and the entire Rich Woman team, we wish you a very prosperous New Year!

All the best,
Kim Kiyosaki


CHECK OUT HER VIDEOS:

Trust Your Gut

Rich Woman World Advisor: Kim Snider

RECENT BLOG
POSTS


I strongly recommend checking out the Rich Woman site....tons of resources for women!

Linda

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...