Wednesday, April 28, 2010

$$$$$ The Shooting of the Sacred Cows of Money $$$$$$$$


While developing ‘An Unfair Advantage’ Robert clarified his vision into this soon-to-be-released project entitled ‘Shooting the Sacred Cows of Money.’

Many people hope that the system will change. Robert, Kim, and their team believe it is easier to change yourself than the system. That change can only develop through a strong financial education. This mini-documentary is not for those who expect the government to take care of them...but rather for those who choose to save themselves.

‘Shooting the Sacred Cows of Money’ is an explosive mini-documentary that takes on the established mindset about money - our financial 'sacred cows.'

Watch the Trailer right now!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your pic of the cow with the halo is so perfect for my blog that I have used it. Without your prior permission, but with attribution, of course. If you do mind, I'll be happy to remove it.
Here's the link
www.reina-holycow.com

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...