Friday, April 29, 2011

Are You Surrounded?? Article by Dr Robert Anthony


If your objective is to vibrate at a higher level and attract higher
and higher results in your life, you will find it difficult, if not
impossible to do so, if everything around you is reinforcing the
contrary.

If you look at the people you are close to and they are not going
in the same direction, or at least not supporting you in the
direction you are going, then they are most likely not thinking
the things you are thinking or doing the things you are doing. They
will hold you back, plain and simple. If you want to grow you
must surround yourself with like minded people.

Are you spending time with people who support you and are helping
you move toward your intentions? Or, are you investing your time and
energy with people who are holding you back?

This was a hard lesson for me to learn. At one point in my life I
tried to "ration lies" in my mind that I could still surround
myself with the same people that I had outgrown. I tried to make it
work, but in my heart I knew they were bringing me down to a level
where I was no longer comfortable.

I decided I no longer wanted to spend high quality time with people
I didn't want to be around. It wasn't easy, but I have never
regretted it. I started spending time with people who aspired to
values, traits and accomplishments similar to mine. It wasn't long
before I had new friends who supported who I was becoming and where
I was going. It is without a doubt one of the most empowering
things I have done.

Just accept that when you choose to pursue your greatness that your
peer group doesn't possess, they will try to stop you or slow you
down. Surround yourself with people who share the vibrations that
you are giving to the universe and you will find that you will
achieve your dreams and desires much faster and much easier.

Today will bring you a new awareness, a lesson or a manifestation
that you are making progress - IF YOU LOOK FOR IT! No matter how
large or small, please record it in your Evidence Journal. It will
only take a few moments and will AUTOMATICALLY put you in the Flow.

Truly Caring for Your Success!

Dr. Robert Anthony

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...