Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My first & new guest on my blog!!! Trhonda Edwards "90 Day Challenge"



My Stop & Stare Journey

My name is Trhonda, I’m 28 out of St Louis MO. I am a first time mom of a 4 year old, Kaden, who’s more than enough to keep me on my toes. I “officially” started my weight loss journey on 12/19/10, but realistically, I have made a lot of starts & stalls for the last 10 years. From my teen years and beyond I have always been self-conscious about my weight. I was teased by family & friends for my body, and therefore spent a lot of time not being comfortable in my own skin.
Fast forward to 2001, I was fresh out of high school and had joined the U.S. Army. I was in the shape of my life and the WORLD knew it! LOL That was a time when I knew I loved absolutely everything about me. I met my fiancee’ in a whirlwind romance, we both in peak shape. I was truly inspired by my appearance, but slowly but surely the weight started to creep up. So fast forward again, to 2010, where I had picked up a total of 68lbs since I was considered “skinny”! I was so devastated at my body at this point I can’t even find too many pictures of my natural body without help from girdles, spanx, & magic mirrors. I had once again got to a point where I hated the woman I saw in the mirror. Throughout that span of 9 years I tried a little bit of everything, to the point I could’ve been a stockholder at Weight Watchers, but nothing stick for longer than 3 to 4 weeks.

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...