Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Weight Loss Wake Up Call - August 15, 2011 - By Carmen Honacker



(I want to post this article because I believe in it and because I am a health conscientious person. I once was really overweight (255 lbs!) and I went on a health diet but I use HCG Weight Loss Cure Program and I still swear by it. I lost a total of 120 lbs within 11 months. Really want to lose weight? Just be committed to doing it!)

Get With the Program and Get Healthy!

We live in a society that condemns and discriminates against being overweight. It’s instilled early on that being thin means being successful and attractive. Yet what’s sold as attractive is so far off the grid that a mere 1% of the population actually meets the requirements. Having said that, though, there’s the other extreme, where all health issues and good advice are completely ignored, and gluttony rules above all.

I have been on both sides of the fence. There was a time when I was really skinny and a time when I was pretty overweight; although I stopped myself before I crossed the line to obesity. This “line” is different for everyone. I found it to be not too different from being a drug addict when it comes to the vicious cycle it creates and overcoming the hard-wiring that keeps you from doing the right thing. So what exactly got me to turn it all around? Well, I had reached my own personal “maximum density” at a size 14. I was also diagnosed with high blood pressure and high cholesterol, I had no energy, my back always hurt and I simply felt like crap.

I started my journey to health almost two years ago, and here’s what I found…(Click here to read on....)

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...