Friday, January 6, 2012

List of Insights for today!!!

I decided to list lots of quotes for you read and pick your favorites!!

"What we have done for ourselves alone, dies with us; what we have done for others and the world, remains and is immortal."
Albert Pike
1809-1891, Teacher and Writer


"There is no passion to be found playing small, in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."
Nelson Mandela
11th President of South Africa


"I would rather make mistakes in kindness and compassion than work miracles in unkindness and hardness."
Mother Teresa
1910-1997


"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
Audrey Hepburn
1929-1993, Actress



"Decisiveness is a characteristic of high-performing men and women. Almost any decision is better than no decision at all."
Brian Tracy
Author and Speaker


"Never stop until your good becomes better, and your better becomes the best."
Frank Zappa
1940-1993, Singer-Songwriter



"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."
Julius Henry "Groucho" Marx
1890-1977, Comedian and Film Star


"The moment you commit and quit holding back, all sorts of unforeseen incidents, meetings and material assistance, will rise up to help you. The simple act of commitment is a powerful magnet for help."
Napoleon Hill
1883-1970, Author of Think And Grow Rich 




"Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you. Never excuse yourself. Never pity yourself. Be a hard master to yourself - and be lenient to everybody else."
Henry Ward Beecher
1813-1887, Clergyman and Abolitionist

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...