Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Here is an article for the After 50's Women


HuffPost Social News
Hi, jasminerose55.
photo
Barbara Hannah Grufferman   04/10/13

Hi. My name is Barbara and I'm 56. Is this meaningful to you? More importantly, is it meaningful to me? My age, I mean. Should this number have any impact on how you view me, or how I view...

To comment on this post, follow the link below:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/barbara-hannah-grufferman/womens-health-life-after-50-the-measure_b_3019629.html?utm_source=Alert-blogger&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Email%2BNotifications

If you would rather not receive notifications emails from The Huffington Post you can update your settings here.

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...