Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Insight for the Day From 3/24/2014 to 3/26/2014

Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.

Chinese Proverb


"I am - just as you are - a unique, never-to-be-repeated event in this universe. Therefore, I have - just as you have - a unique, never-to-be-repeated role in this world."

George Sheehan
1918-1993, Cardiologist, Runner, and Writer














"To speak gratitude is courteous and pleasant, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live gratitude is to touch Heaven."

Johannes A. Gaertner
1912-1996, Poet, Theologian, and Author



No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...