Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

To my family and friends: May you be blessed and grateful for family. Give thanks for waking up every morning, being able to go to work, have a car that takes you there, children because they are a blessing good or bad, loving me when I am wrong and when I am right, loving my cooking even if don't like it, taking care of me when needed, giving me grand children and I don't care how many, etc. I am blessed because my daughter has met the man of her dreams, she has two great kids, my kids are doing things that I never got to do and have the pleasure of doing, so all in all seeing that they are happy then I am happy. Happy Thanksgiving to my family and friends!

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...