Monday, November 3, 2014

Magnetic Monday: “Figuring out what you want…”

What do you want to create?
 
Do you know?
 
Do you know that most people when asked this question have no idea what they want to manifest in their lives.
 
This episode of the Quantum Success Show gives you the steps to finally getting what you want. 


 1.  Give yourself permission.
2.   What is the contrast?
3.   Why do you want what you want?
4.   Feel it.

Today’s show is a powerful 5 minutes long and you’ll want to take some time right now to watch it here.
 
After watching, please leave me a comment below the video so we can continue the conversation on this subject.
 
I would love to know what you want!
 
Much love,

 
Christy

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...