Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Linda's Pick Quote of the Day


We try so much to suppress our emotions. We worry about what people may think. A lot of us bottle up feelings because we have been criticized and been judged in the past. Sometimes in the quest of spiritual and detachment, I feel people forget that they ARE human - and it's okay to feel.

My grandmother used to tell me that Feeling is Healing and sometimes we need to cry to make space for a heart full of smiles. 

Being positive and uplifted and focusing on the good is amazing, but remember - it's okay to feel sad, to feel like crying, to want to be held, to want and need and feel. Just be true to yourself because the more authentic you are to your feelings, the closer you will feel to your soul. Let the feelings flow, let the storm pass, and take take a deep breath and smile and say - It's okay, I feel like this but it's just a phase and I'm getting stronger.

Even on my weakest days, I get a little stronger. Your journey is still filled with wonderful surprises. Never lose hope. But remember, be yourself and let no one judge you - because they are not the ones walking in your
shoes. So smile, laugh, cry, dance, sing, get a mini melt down once in a while, get up and dance again, look at the flowers. See the trees, the leaves falling, knowing that change is beautiful and one day soon, spring will be back. 

So will the joys and the dreams and everything you feel you may have lost. There are always new beginnings and a chance to live your life the way you want. There is always always a way and something to be grateful for. So even if you are in a rough place right now sweetest heart, don't despair, for you are not alone and it will be okay. Soothe your worries and your fears. Never be ashamed of your tears. It will be okay 

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...