Saturday, September 3, 2016

I posted this on Facebook a year ago

I am going to do something tonight. I am going to be open about something. When I was a young girl I always a believer in faith and hope. I will admit I feel that I have seen the white holy spirit in my life. First time was when I was 16 years old and was in an living environment not so cool, second time was shortly after my son was born. Today I feel free to express how I feel about faith. I have always felt the god is real, but I take him as the universe and real, because he is all around, etc. It feels good to shed a tear and feel good about it and can express it. Sometimes as parents we wait till when our children believe in it to express it. Have faith in the unknown and feel it will be alright even when you don't feel like it will.

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...