Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Article: Vanity Fair Secrets, Washington's $8 Billion Shadow

This is another article we had to read in our 7:30am Round Table meeting this past Tuesday 4/17/07. The article is about how US Government contractors, such as Halliburton, Bechtel, and Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC), are able to write their own tickets by hiring ex-military officers who still have influence in the government. The article goes as far to say that the Iraq war and the war on terrorism were engineered (or at least heavily promoted) by these quasi-military organizations for their own benefit and for the benefit of their employees. For more info click on http://www.richdadunderground.com/. This site is John Seiferth our IT guys!!!

I am in that category of people working 100% of my time to support these companies that can literally script their future without fear of, well anything. That does not sit well with me. How about you??

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...