Monday, April 30, 2007

Rich Dad's 2 Day Real Estate Workshop

I attended the Real Estate Workshop here in Scottsdale, AZ. The principal speaker (aside from Robert, Kim and Sharon) is Wayne Palmer. He shared his creative real estate genius with 163 people from all over the world. I thought it was great we had people from all over: Ecuador, Guam, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Poland, Switzerland, Grand Cayman, Mexico, Japan, New Zealand, Australia, China, Canada, USA

The required reading for the course was The Best Real Estate Advice I Ever Received by Donald Trump.

Blair Singer (author of Sales Dogs) shared with the room the piece of the book that stood out most for him. It was a quote from Lester Crown (chairman of Henry Crown and Company): "The best real estate advice I ever received pertains not just to real estate but to any transaction - you can't make a good deal with a bad partner."

There were a lot of info to process.

A very well worth two day!!

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...