Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Delusional thoughts


Delusional thoughts

This is horrible.

It stinks worse than a mouthful of onions and garlic and
it's bad (real bad!) for business... "commission breath."

You've smelled it at some point, no doubt. When someone is
too hungry for a deal and need it too badly. People can
smell it and, frankly, they run. (hey, I'll admit that I've
been plagued by my own "commission breath.")

But wait, on the other side are those that smell sterile.
These people pack up their cubicle at 4:45 every day. They
couldn't care one way or the other because they're getting a
paycheck no matter what.

So, what's the middle ground?

I had this delusional thought... put everyone in the world
on commission.

Would it work? Could the two sides meet in the middle for
everyone's advantage?

What do you think? Let me know.

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...