Thursday, October 16, 2008

Insight for Today 10/16/008


"Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they've got a second. Give your dreams all you've got and you'll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you."

William James
1842-1910, Psychologist, Professor and Author

This quote is so true! That was my experience last nite as my daughter's boyfriend Mitchell help me with learning the codes for creating my own website!!! I really enjoyed it as my website is going to be on Purple(Black Rose in between)Linda: Health, Happiness, and Wealth! When this is finish I will go live with it and my blog will be incorporated in the website too! Watch out for it site the next coming attraction from me!! Yeah Baby!!

Here is a preview of a sample draft I started with:

file:///Users/Linda/Documents/Microsoft%20User%20Data/Saved%20Attachments/linda's%20webpage%5B1%5D.html

Keep in mind the flower is not what I will be using, it is a sample we used so I can learn the code. (Cut and paste the link and open it in Internet Explorer to open it to see the same.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Linda! That is fantastic. Good on you!

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...