Saturday, January 29, 2011

I came across Robert's Kiyosaki Blog regarding our economy - his point of view


I like to get your opinion after reading his blog:

Robert's Latest Blog Post: The Boiling Point

Lately the news in the economy has seemed like smooth sailing. The Dow is up 78 percent from its low in March 2009. Consumer spending is on the rise. Industrial output is growing. And banks are loosening their purse strings. On the surface it does appear that the economy is beginning to come back. But all this news doesn't take into account the dangerous under currents that are still brewing beneath the relatively calm economic surface.

Read the
full post

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...