Saturday, January 29, 2011

January 29, 2011 Update on my Healthy Weight Loss Program........


Okay, I have been off my HCG drops for almost 3 months now and I have been able to maintain my weight loss! My first goal was to weight 140 lbs and then I reached it. My second goal was to weight 135 lbs and I have reached that as well. Now my 3rd goal to to weight 132 lbs. Today I reached 134 1/2 lbs. This third goal I am finding it hard to reach the 132 lbs mark!! BUT I won't give up! I will reach it one way or another! I am stilling working on writing my self help book and it will be unlike other self help book! It is going to have so much stuff in it for you to be successful! BUT you have to be ready and want to lose the weight and keep it off!!! It is like being addicted to smoking, only way to quit smoking is to be ready to quit and want to. I want this book to put Lap Band Surgeries and Gastro Bypass Surgeries out of BUSINESS and lose weight the HEALTHY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!! PLUS it is so much cheaper going healthy in today's economy!!

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...