Monday, January 24, 2011

Shooting in Arizona Conspiracy of The Rick Article by Robert Kiyosaki


Don't miss this compelling update from Robert Kiyosaki.


Tucson, AZ shooting sure is really sad. Hopefully after all this the mental illness issues will come out of the open more and plus I would think security every where will as well. Here is below article by Robert Kiyosaki:

"Last week we witnessed an unspeakable tragedy here in Arizona. The shooting in Tucson left dozens either wounded or dead, including US Rep. Gabrielle Giffords.

In this Conspiracy of the Rich Bulletin, Robert Kiyosaki reflects on the shooting and gives a compelling reason why he is still proud to live in Arizona and own a gun."

Don't miss this compelling update from Robert Kiyosaki.

"I live in Arizona. One reason I live here is because of the state's gun laws. I have a license to carry a concealed weapon, and I do carry one. Now, I know this sounds insane to many of you that I carry a concealed weapon. But let me explain my reasons for living here and carrying a gun."

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...