Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Linda's First Day Using Manna360 to Lose 25 lbs!

Good morning guys! 

My Manna360 products came yesterday and now I am starting it today. So each day I will post my results as I go along. This morning I weighted myself and I am at 160 lbs. I have gained 25 lbs in 2 months and now I am going to get it back off. Thank god the holidays are just about over!!!!! I got my little 3 x 5 notebook to start writing my food/calories intake and also what calories I have burned today. I took the 360Mist (ZorbMax) and I was surprised how strong it was and also the energy I have right now!

Here is what ZorbMax is: 

360 ZorbMax Mist The biggest thing in product development is actually quite small. At the microscopic level of human cells, our proprietary product ingredient enhances nutrient absorption and supports healthy cell performance. This can increase the energy and mental clarity of those who take our products, often within a few days. In addition, well-nourished cells are better able to rid themselves of toxins, battle the aging affects of free radicals, and support a stronger immune system. This nutritional breakthrough is both cellular and electromagnetic, as research scientist, electrolyte expert, and product developer Dr. Shawn Mueller explains. “An electromagnetic charge is critical to every process in the human body. The quality of these charges is linked to the health of cells. My patent-pending technology speeds absorption, enabling the body to take maximum advantage of the nutrients in food and supplements. The cell is where health begins and ends. That’s why the difference increased cellular energy makes in the body is so profound and powerful.” Dr. Mueller holds a Ph.D in Naturopathy with degrees in Exercise Sceince, Psychology, Phlebotomy, and Neuromuscular Therapy. His revolutionary technology is the result of decades of research and testing in sports science, fitness, and physical therapy. 360 promotes cellular health for all 360 degrees of life and encourages a healthy diet and regular exercise.

To watch a video on it click here.........

So far my calories intake as of now: 

Chai Spice Tea - 25
Natural Vitamins - 45
Black 1 Cup Coffee - 5 = 75

So far calories burned: 

Half hour walking - 134
Being on the computer (2 hrs) - 86
Dishes (15 minutes this morning) - 8.5

I will before I go to bed will give you the final results for today!!

http://livesmart360.com/panda2011
http://earnsmart360.com/panda2011
http://manna360.com/panda2011
http://360mist.com/panda2011

1 comment:

Linda's Voice said...

Not sure I understand what you mean??

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...